Imagine the Possibilities is committed to a thoughtful and effective response to the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States. We are closely monitoring guidance provided by reputable sources such as The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We’ve also engaged the knowledge and expertise of several of our strategic partners as we move forward.
We have created multiple workgroups tasked with creating guidelines and impactful solutions related to our response to this pandemic, all overseen directly by our Executive Leadership Team.
The following links are communication pieces released to date. Please check back for future updates as the situation continues to unfold.
- 07-10-2020 – Weekly Update
- 06-12-2020 – Weekly Update
- 06-02-2020 – Weekly Update
- 05-29-2020 – Weekly Update
- 05-22-2020 – Weekly Update
- 05-07-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – Visits Away from HCBS Group Living Sites
- 04-06-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – Summary of Protective Action Taken
- 04-02-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – Visits To and Away From Home Restricted
- 03-27-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – Day Habilitation in Residential Sites
- 03-18-2020 Imagine Closes Administrative Locations to Unscheduled Guests
- 03-17-2020 Day Services Suspension Notice
- 03-12-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – Day Habilitation
- 03-12-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – HCBS Settings
- 03-12-2020 COVID-19 Update Letter – ICFID and RCF Facilities
- 03-09-2020 Infection Control at Imagine the Possibilities